Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide secretarial support to the CEO and Director, including screening of calls, scheduling of meetings and appointments, management of email correspondences, drafting of replies, attending to guests and visitors, arrangement of luncheons, preparation for meetings and presentation materials.
- Maintain proper filing system and proper record keeping of clients/contact information for the Management Office.
- Handle expense claim, travel arrangement and errands for the CEO and Director.
- General office administrative duties includes attending to walk-ins, assisting to answer phone calls, courier arrangement and mailing, sorting and distribution of incoming calls and faxes, procurement and management of stationery and pantry supplies, maintenance of office equipment, telephone system and cleanliness of the office.
- HR functions: Processing recruitment and selection, performance appraisal, leave application, medical and hospitalisation, workman comm and insurance
- Assist Management Office in special projects as required.
- Performing any ad-hoc duties as assigned by your superivisors.
- Good command of written and spoken English and spoken Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin-speaking clients)
- Experience in HR-related functions is necessary
- Experience in secretarial duties and/or staffing for Senior Management
- IT-savvy with good proficiency in offline and online productivity tools such as Microsoft Office suite and cloud-based applications
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Self-motivated individual who is efficient and organised
- Works well under pressure
- Able to multi-task
Interested candidates are requested to drop their CV with cover letter at email@example.com